Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List

Last Minute Ride Schedule Changes

FW: Event Reminder - 2PM Tour de Riverside C/S 20 ...
Author Last Post

As of right now this ride is on!

  Please stay tuned for updates! We have conflicting forecasts: one says 30% chance of rain and the other says 70%!

I will leave a final message at 1pm and I only live 2 miles from the M Shack starting point!

  Keep your fingers crossed—I really want to ride!


Len R. Burroughs

General Director

North Florida Bicycle Club


932 Ingleside Avenue

Jacksonville, FL 32205

Cell: 904-838-3284

Home: 904-389-2889


Ride a Bicycle


From: North Florida Bicycle Club( []
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:40 AM
Subject: Event Reminder - 2PM Tour de Riverside C/S 20 miles (No drop Social ride)


View in your browser

A message from North Florida Bicycle Club:

A gentle reminder about this upcoming event:

2PM Tour de Riverside C/S 20 miles (No drop Social ride)
Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 2:00 PM

M Shack
1012 Margaret Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204

1012 Margaret Street Jacksonville 32204


Click Here for more information

Don’t forget to check the website and calendar for future events, schedule changes, and cancellations.


You have received this message from the mailing list of North Florida Bicycle Club. If you would prefer not to receive these emails in the future, go to the opt-out page and press the 'Remove Me' button.

Return to Forum