This is to let you know that tomorrows forecast calls for a 90% chance of rain during this ride. It looks like the rain will start late tonight and last into the entire day.
I’m not going to cancel the ride now, but I will get up early (0600) and send out the cancellation e mail then.
I would consider changing the ride to Friday, but the rain may be hanging around well into the day/night.
If you don’t have the opportunity to ride Thursday or Friday, the weekend looks great!
I will be leading the Sunday ride, Orange Park to Green Cove Springs. It is 49 miles with 2 rest stops.
We meet at the Winn Dixie parking lot at the corner of Park Ave (US 17) and Kingsley Ave, and will be rolling out at 0830.
Hope to see you there!